Adult Passport Renewals
Adult Passport Renewal
To process an adult passport renewal by mail you will need to mail the following documents to:
U.S. Consulate General
Paseo Reina Elisenda 23,
- Complete form DS-82. Make sure it is signed.
- You may download the form at http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/212241.pdf
Form DS-82 may only be used if your previous passport:
- Is a 10-year validity passport issued after the age of 16;
- Was issued in the last 15 years;
- Was issued in the same name you currently use or you can prove the name change.
- Is not damaged;
- Is submitted with your application;
3.Submit one color photograph 2x2 inch (5x5 cm). Full face looking forward, taken within the last 6 months with a light background. YOU MUST REMOVE YOUR EYE GLASSES FOR U.S. PASSPORT PHOTOS. Do not wear sunglasses, hats, hair bands or anything on your head. For more information please visit the following web https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/photos/photo-examples.html
4.Submit your previous passport. Upon issuance of your new passport, we will cancel your old passport and return it to you.
- Cashier’s check (cheque conformado, cheque bancario o cheque garantizado) issued within the last 15 days by a bank in Spain in the EXACT amount of €108.00*
- Payable to "Embajada de los Estados Unidos"
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- Please note your bank may charge you an additional fee for this service.
*The fee must be exact or the application and cashier’s check will be returned to you.
6. Passport return - For the return of your passports by mail, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope
Number of Passports
Postage in Euros
2 – 8
From 110 gr. to 500 gr.